- Fits perfectly into the palm of your hand
- Provides the reach to stay away from the heat
- Great for camping or tailgating
- Solid Hardwood 20" x 4 3/4" x 1"
- No metal or plastic
1. Get The Grill Hot – to start the grooving process, ensure your grill is hot (high heat allows the grooves to form quickly). 2. Work Back and Forth – Using slow firm pressure, pass the Great Scrape front to back on the hot grates. 3. Repeat – align the previously formed grooves to the grates ensuring that only ONE good set of grooves are formed. Once grooves have formed high heat is no longer necessary.